What is a crystal grid and how to use it?
A crystal grid refers to the arrangement of crystals and stones on a specific geometric shape, following patterns that will focus energies in particular way or purpose.
A crystal grid is a powerful tool to hold and manifest your intention. It is said to combine the energies of healing stones together with sacred geometry. You can enhance the energies of the stones by combining them together and placing them on a crystal grid. This practice is amazing : all you have to do is arranging them in symmetrical way following your intuition. You can use your own shape or you can use a pre-made grid, they are plenty to choose from. But what is most important apart from the shape of the grid is the selection of crystals for your specific intention.
How to make an effective grid?
The most effective way is using a selection of stones with similar properties. Choose crystals and stones that are aligned with your intention. For Example, if you are seeking protection, you should use stones associated with the purpose to feel centered, grounded, focused, motivated and protected. Labradorite, Amethyst, Jasper and Rutilated Quarz are great for protection and are a great choice for that particular grid. They are no right or wrong stone to use, the best way is to follow your intuition.
Some tools for crystal grid:
- A crystal grid cloth or paper according to your preference.
- Sage, Palo Santo or Incense to clear the energy of your space.
- A piece of paper to handwrite your intention. Fold it and place it in the middle of the crystal grid.
- A pointed crystal to place in the center of the grid: we like to use pointed crystal as it will direct the energy-intention directly into the universe. Place it over your written intention.
- Tumble stones that resonate with your intention.
Now is the time to activate your crystal grid. You can use a crystal point. Start from the outside and start drawing lines between the crystals. Continue the “dot to dot” invisible drawing towards the center and connect all the stones together.
Where do i place my crystal grid?
Once your crystal grid is complete, you can place it in a specific place in your home that is aligned also with the intention of that particular grid. Or you can place it in your sacred space, and meditate with it in front of you.